Who do you think will win the election?

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dreaming of a Warm Vacation Spot

Hi World,
Boy, do I need a vacation. I just feel like I need to get away from the snowy, depressing, and bitterly cold New York City in January thing or I am going to go insane. So where am I going to go to plan my warm and sunny vacation getaway, you may ask? Well, Consolidated Resorts of course.

Consolidated Resorts is a company that stressed vacation ownership. It owns 13 vacation ownership properties. One can choose destinations in Hawaii, Las Vegas, and in Florida-yes, all warm and sunny locations. With Consolidated Resorts, one can plan his vacation up to a year before his arrival date, so there is plenty of time to plan that vacation.

Yes I know with the economy is tight right now, but if you happen to have the money and the time to spare, than try planning that vacation getaway. I know I will be.

No comments: