Who do you think will win the election?

Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Travel Plans

I had been thinking of going away for Christmas this year, but I hadn't how exactly to go about planning my trip. I’m still not quite sure yet if I want to do a weekend thing or go on a vacation for a few days. A friend of mine had a useful suggestion, Consolidated Resorts, a website that helps vacation planners like me to find a decent, though inexpensive, accommodations. If you are interested, then all you have to do to contact Consolidated Resorts is to fill out a brief form, and a customer service representative will contact you answer any questions or concerns that you may have.


What I like about the site is that the travel packages are reasonably priced. For example, the company is offering vacation packages under $599, which is a pretty good deal considering that I have to balance my budget for Christmas presents, food, utilities, and the like. At first, I had felt kind of guilty about planning a vacation considering how tough the economy has been for me so far this year, but I had figured that I had a little bit of money left over, so I am going to take the opportunity and go away for a bit. Not only are the Consolidated Resorts travel packages relatively cheaper than from other places, the packages also include a rental car, which is great because it lessens the headaches of finding lodging and a means of transportation.


Anyway, I wish that everyone has a happy and healthy holiday season. I also hope that everyone who plans on travelling does it safely. Seasons Greetings!

No comments: