Who do you think will win the election?

Monday, December 22, 2008

My Travel Destination Search

A couple of days ago, I had written a blog post on how i am looking to get away for a couple of days during the Christmas break. So I have decided on Hawaii as the best travel destination. I was thinking of going to Maui in particular. I am really going to thank Consolidated Resorts for helping me to make the right choice.

As I have mentioned before in the last post, Consolidated Resorts has an easy way to match you with the right vacation package. All you have to do is go to their website, fill out the info, and someone from the company will contact you right away. All I did was put in that I wanted to go to Hawaii, and the Consolidated resorts agent set me up with a hotel to stay at, a rental car, and of course, peace of mind!

No comments: