Who do you think will win the election?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

People Doing Amazing Things: Sakwinder Narwal

Hi Everyone,
I am thinking of starting a set of blog posts about people who are doing amazing/crazy/ weird/exciting things, and in my research, I have already found my first subject: Sakwinder Narwal.

Sakwinder Narwal is notable for pulling out a 3-pound bass from a lake. I know some of you out there may wonder why this is so interesting. What is cool about his story is that it was a complete fluke that he pulled the bass out. He didn't have any fishing equipment. Sakwinder Nawal, though, truly is an example of the popular saying: When there is a will, there is a way. He made a makeshift fishing pole and pulled out the bass, just like that.

So for anyone who feels like they just can't do something in life, they should look to a story of Sakwinder Nawal for inspiration. His story is an example of determination and creativity.

No comments: